10 Best Marvel Gifts for Adultsicon

Addicted to LEGO

December 26, 2014

The LEGO Movie Videogame
The LEGO Movie Videogame



Due to heavy job at work, my blogging habit had been disrupted. I was no longer focused in blogging for several months. In this time of Christmas holiday, I'm going to share how my son, Michael, has been addicted in playing LEGO brick. Back then, a couple months ago, he was seeing a video in youtube. At first search, my 6 years old son, who is going to be 7 years old in the next month, was typed a kind of cartoon movie. But somehow, his search ended up in this trailer video.



The LEGO Movie Videogame Official Launch Trailer
YouTube video is courtesy of WBGAMES



He then insisted me to buy him the PC version game of The LEGO Movie Videogame. After I got the game installed on my PC, he got extremely excited. But, after a week played the game alone, he found the game was very hard for him. An Indonesian 6 years old boy without proper English speech, was finally managed to play the game, after seeing several tutorial videos in youtube. That was amazing thing for him.



The LEGO Movie Videogame



The LEGO Movie Videogame



The LEGO Movie Videogame



Watching my son played The LEGO Movie Videogame, I became curious to play the game myself, and yes the game was very much addicted indeed. LEGO is not only the game versions that are very addicted, but its brick versions are also addicted to be played for people from age 6 to 99 years old. Yes, 99 years old. You may find it on the LEGO brick box, about the age which is suggested, in some LEGO collection bricks.

Since my son Michael was still at the at of 3, I had introduced him in playing bricks. But, the bricks were not made by the LEGO brand. A type of larger brick, which much safer for kids below the age of 6. By the time he reached 6 years old, I allowed him to play the small type bricks. And the bricks that are made in Denmark, the home of LEGO brand, never doubt is very please indeed to be played. Not just for children, but for adult as well. Amazing educated toys which are very addicted for anyone.



LEGO Movie 70800 Getaway Glider LEGO Movie 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
LEGO Movie 70800 Getaway Glider LEGO Movie 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace

3 comments

Please read the comment policy before commenting!

 

Translate This Blog

Sponsored Ads

Followers

About Me

My photo
" Let us not waste our health to look for treasure and then squandered our treasure to seek health " - Verdi

Web Statistics


Get your own flagcounter!

free counters

free counters

Recreate the iconic Batcave™ from Batman Returns™. Shop now! icon